Tuesday 5 July 2011

Horse Flies

Dry days- 100
Days of rain- 87

Last night I went to Cadshaw again. Red Wall was greasy, and Mighty Mouse tore my skin. The Midges were bearable, but the addition of a cloud of horse flies was not. needless to say I ran away pretty quickly, and headed over to Cadshaw Castle Rocks.

I filmed the short arete sitter I did a while ago as well as Cadger, one of Ollie Mueller's problems from back in the day.



I carried on up the slab above this to the higher break, with a sketchy sequence higher up. With this it became a nicely sustained font 6B, with evil polished holds. I'll get the video up at some point.
I tried the left side of my arete sitter which will be a one move wonder, but I couldn't pull on so went home.

It's rained a bit today, but still hot. Let's see what the rest of the week brings. Should be up in Glasgow for the weekend, may wander up a hill.

No comments:

Post a Comment