Tuesday 8 October 2013

Nearly there

The Board Room is getting there now.  A few weeks ago I finished off the board itself, and lined the kid's wall with plywood (attached to the wall with MultiMontis, of course).  I've put on most of teh bolt on holds I have, other than 8 of the wooden holds (I haven't got a big enough Allen key!) and a couple of the Moon jugs (I had run out of long bolts).  I have quite a few screw on foot dinks to add, but I'll have to play on the board more to see where they are to go.  The kids board has 2 problems set so far.

I only got around to clearing out the room last week and tidied everything through - now there is no junk in there, I have measured up for matting and got a quote.  I'll finalise this and get it ordered ASAP. 

I had a play on the Board yesterday, and set a couple of problems which I can't do and which will no doubt end up being 6a+ or something stupid.  I'll need to get the BeardyBeast or Pasty Lord here to calibrate my grading radar.


Lateral view:




















AP view:





















I am incredibly weak, and everything felt very hard.  Hopefully that is motivation in itself......

2 comments:

  1. fcuk me you're alive! ;) Thought progress might have happened... looks ace. Good effort..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll have to come and show me how it's done. Still got kit to give you.

      Delete