Monday 19 January 2015

Tidying up

I've been feeling a bit under the weather for the last week.  Running the Guild Wheel on Monday 12th January in blasting winds and rain probably didn't help.  35.4km according to the GPS, which is a little further than the official 21 miles.  It took 4 hours and 12 minutes, which is slower than expected but OK considering the condition.  Looking forward to the UTLD rec. next weekend, the night run from Ambleside to Coniston.





I bought Final Cut Pro recently, and had a little play around this morning.  Edited some footage I captured back in October, but I'm not used to using it yet.  I'm sure I'll get used to it fairly soon.

Had a little play on the board yesterday, feeling dreadfully weak but that's motivation to get on it more I suppose.......


Short Wilton 3 visit from GCW on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment