Thursday 12 January 2012

First wall visit of the year

Dry days- 3
Days of rain- 9

After work I decided to go to Wet Poo for an attempt at a session. I arrived just after four to find the Milky Bar Kid had reset everything today. There was no list of grades so I warmed up on the easiest looking problems. After a while I had a look at the steeper stuff on the left walls, but after a while some graded lists arrived. I found I'd flashed quite a few V4s which was nice.

I managed a few of the V5s and a V5/6, which was one of the weird Vickers problems with only five holds and lots of drop knees and bridging. After a couple of hours it was super busy and getting hot, so I opted to leave.

It's been a while of rubbish weather and a while since I've managed to get to any dry rock. I'm getting keen to get out and get doing stuff, and maybe get some aims ticked. Hopefully 2012 will be better weather.

1 comment:

  1. So 12 alcohol free days then! ;) I should be out on Sunday for a couple or three hours if you're keen. Probably local, given time constraints..

    ReplyDelete