Monday 5 September 2016

September already

Thanks to Probes and SA Chris for their positive comments on UKB.  Some people have asked me what socks and shoes I wear, including Plattsy.  The answer currently is some twinskin socks with Inov8 282 GTXs, which may be the problem as my feet can get pretty hot.  I have got some Injinjis but the first time I wore them I got a heel hot spot, although I did try new shoes as well.

I am currently looking to change the set up and plan to get some longer distance stuff done over the next 12 months to experiment and hopefully get a better combo.  I think I'm in the Lakeland 100 2017, just awaiting formal confirmation.  IronMan is in since he marshalled this year.

In the meantime, here's an old video I found on the hard drive - Pig in a Pokey at Nont Sarah's.  Total class, and (whilst not essential) the double toe hook is awesome!




Pig In A Pokey from GCW on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment