Tuesday 8 February 2011

New Mat

Dry days- 16
Days of rain- 23

Tonight I headed to Wet Poo to meet the Ginnster. After spending 10 minutes trying to park, watching fools trying to negotiate the car park in their cars, I was in. TanMan was there already. The Ginnster was stuck at reception trying to explain who he was, and trying to convince them he wasn't some IRA faction member. After heading back to the car to collect my shitty boots, I got stuck in.

This set feels stiff. I flashed a few V4s, and did some V5s, but in general it all felt tough. TanMan was crushing as ever. Later on Weak Sam arrived with his bad fingers, and proceded to make everything look easy. The stamina and skin started to let me down.

After giving up, having had enough of failure, I negotiated with the TanMan and came out of it one mat better off. And then it was home time, and BT internet setting up.

Happy Birthday to the BeardyBeast by the way. TanMan was surprised you were under 50........

No comments:

Post a Comment