Saturday 19 February 2011

Weakness and sore skin

Dry days- 22
Days of rain- 28

At last I had a free weeekend, but typically the weather was gash. Rain all night, and rain tomorrow. After an exchange with the BeardyBeast we opted for a Wet Pooh visit from 13:00.

I was a bit early, and as I was walking from the car park I met Weak Sam. We had a chat for half an hour until the Bearded One arrived, watching him take a tour of the car park before deciding on a space. After saying goodbye to Weak Sam we headed in for some Uber Crush.

BeardyBeast was looking as strong as ever, flashing most of the stuff to V7. I managed to flash a few of the new things up to V5, mostly in the cave. I also managed the awkward red V5 thatI failed on last time. This lot of problems still feels pretty tough.

After 2 hours and a failed chocolate break our skin was trashed and we were knackered, so opted to leave. I hope this weather improves soon, I need to get stronger and get some contact with real rock. There's aims to acheive.

No comments:

Post a Comment