Wednesday 16 November 2011

Wilton Mist

Dry days- 166
Days of rain- 155

I took the bike in for its MOT this morning. This was 12 months overdue as it has been sat in the garage all that time. Therefore I wasn't surprised when it failed due to the brakes not running freely. I ended up leaving it at the garage so it was 11:30 before I got home.

This afternoon I went to Wilton, only to find it full of mist. I looked at R-Man's new problems but they were damp. Sex in the Woods felt awkward, but having seen R-Man's vid I was doing it rather differently. I briefly tried Barbara's Man, via another daft sequence. After this I looked at Midgesquito Crimpelopes. I snapped the left hand sidepull that I had used for my sequence. I tried an alternative method, but it was also greasy.

I ended up back at the graveyard area, trying my pinch project. I was getting close using some completely different footwork. Another to go back to.

No comments:

Post a Comment