Sunday 16 January 2011

Return to the WoB

Dry days- 3
Days of rain- 13

It has rained incessantly recently, and it's starting to annoy me somewhat. I had planned to try to get outside today, but it rained all day until late afternoon. Despite Mrs Beast being ill, the BeardyBeast was keen for a WoB session so I headed over.

I have to say, the warm ups felt hard and I felt weak. Looking back I've been to the WoB for months, and it showed. My footwork was worse than normal, and that is really saying something. My skin got pretty sore after a while, and what small amounts of power I had to start with disappeared pretty quickly.

It was a reasonable session in the end, but certainly demonstrated training needs. 2011 will need to be a year of effort, there are aims to acheive.

No comments:

Post a Comment