Thursday 13 January 2011

West View and Arse Exposure

Dry days- 3
Days of rain- 10

BeardyBeast was free this evening, and after deciding that neither of us were in a fit state for the WoB we opted for Wet Poo Leisure Centre. After picking Blob 1 up from Rainbows I headed over, arriving at 8. It's up to 6 quid a pop now, and it was heaving and far too hot.

I warmed up on the easier stuff, then flashed a few V4s and V5s. I should have flashed one of the 6s but totally missed a foothold out, dunce. I felt pretty tired quite quickly, so gave up on the harder stuff. I tried a V5 in the cave, which involved a stretch for a foothold and RIP!! I managed to flash it, but when I came down I realised my trousers had torn down the seam and my arse was hanging out. Just perfect.

After this I watched BeardyBeast on the crush, then we headed home. I feel pretty weak, stamina is somewhat lacking. Oh well, 12 months to get stronger and tick some elusive aims.

No comments:

Post a Comment