Wednesday 16 March 2011

Aaaaaarrrrrggggghhhh.

Dry days- 39
Days of rain- 36

An hour spare. Wilton. Failure.

The long version is that I went to Wilton One, straight to the Snakey B wall. The place was full of fog/ mist and conditions weren't ideal. I did Baby Fae and Snakey B LH for the camera. I think the former is more font 6a+ and the latter is much easier than it used to be before holds broke- 6c maybe. I had a look at doing Snakey B Original but failed to get into the undercut due to repeatedly greasing out of it.

I tried Thulsa Doom again, finding the firsdt half OK now. Today I kept slipping out of the undercut move, it wasn't to be. I wandered to look at the Hacker etc but it was all wet so I gave it up and headed off.

Project Seige it would seem.

2 comments:

  1. It's the left hand tips with holes in, so that crimp wasn't something I wanted to pull on that day!!

    ReplyDelete