Sunday 20 March 2011

Poorly timed Precipitation

Dry days- 42
Days of rain- 37

It's been superb weather all week, but I've had stuff to do. However, today I was free and keen as mustard to get out. Speaking to Yon Bearded One last night, he suggested a meet at the Kebs which I readily agreed to. The time was set for 10:30 so I went to bed in childish expectation.

I awoke this morning to drizzle. Bastard shitting drizzle. After a conflab with BB over the medium of UKB (the GayPhone is still U/S and awaiting the insurance people to sort stuff out) I ended up heading to Wet Pooh, whilst the Beardy Beast had family duties.

I spent a pleasant 2 hours of failure, although I did the Tan V5 that I failed on in the last couple of sessions. I felt a little better today, despite the frustration with atmospheric conditions. I felt pretty battered by the end of the session, which can only be good.

After a shower and a change of clothes back home, the Doc and I headed out to look for family friendly vehicles. Basically we ended up by getting her a Volvo XC90, by part ex-ing her pride and joy soft top. I haven't broken the news to her that I can fit a lot of mats in the boot.....

After this we had a walk up to Stronstrey. David Vetter is getting pretty green again, a line lost to nature. In a way I quite like that in a way. I spent all that time creating it out of the slime, and now it returns back to the slime. What did precipitate hypertension was some fucking arse has been dry tooling there- the wall right of Cackhanded Compliment where the Tony Bland problems are is scratched to fuck. Whoever you are, don't ever let me catch you doing it again.

And breathe.....

I hope next week I can get out in the evening, I'll have to see what the Ginnster and the BeardyBeast are up to. Bring on the year of crush.

No comments:

Post a Comment