Wednesday 14 September 2011

Drizzle and WoR

Dry days- 131
Days of rain- 124


I headed up to Woodwell today, after chatting to Weak Sam yesterday (he mentioned the left crimp on AOSD looks like it has been chipped). It was pretty drizzly all morning, but started drying up towards midday. I couldn't be bothered with the Wall, so I opted to risk an outdoor trip.

WoR, if I had theoretically gone there, would have been dry but a little greasy. If I'd tried climbing there I would have written the following account:


I had a look at Deal in Pain. It didn't take long to suss what was required. The sitter into the RH hand undercut was easy, a sneaky left hand sidepull/ undercut thing helped sort the feet to get the left hand edge static. The next two moves are the meat of the problem. I was getting a right foot lock in the obvious cup shaped hole, although the little spike was agony. This allowed me to slap the high right hand sidepull, and almost hold it. The limiting facgtor here was the amount of pain the footlock caused. Deal with the pain, too right. After this I had a brief look at Prohibition Exhibition, but my first failed slap suggested more than one mat was required. I did Australian Werewolf in Silverdale, then had a few more plays on Deal in Pain. Once the heel pain was too much, I left for home.


So, I'm off tomorrow afternoon so I may have a look at the Wiltons, there's still some newer R-Man problems I haven't tried. I'm hoping to get out a bit more from now on, now things are settling more. Been getting the itch the last few weeks when I've been busy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment