Wednesday 21 September 2011

Should've gone to Woodwell

Dry days- 134
Days of rain- 128

The weather has been pretty rubbish recently, and I'm on school run and therefore didn't have too long. I had originally planned to head to Woodwell, but in the end I went to Wilton One.

First up I had a look at the block in the hillside opposite the Prow as I'd never looked at it before. It yielded a nice wall problem at about 6b, tough first move. Then an arete on its left, about 5, and another wall round right of equal difficulty. I also did a nice dyno at about 6a, but a nice move.

After this I wandered past Remembarete, which was green and soaking, and ended up at the Prow. I did Get Your Font Tick Here, quite a nice set of moves, then had a couple of goes at Robin's dyno which I failed utterly on- I'm presuming he used a high right foot, but this put me well off balance. I got very close to the Yoga Dyno, frustrating, then did a little traverse across from here. At this point I managed to get a shard of glass stuck in my left index finger. It went in pretty deep and I had to pull it out with my teeth. It wouldn't stop bleeding, so I ended up calling it a day. I'll need to keep an eye on it as it's a prime wound for flexor sheath/ pulp space infection.

Crap little vid will no doubt follow soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment