Thursday 15 September 2011

Wilton Two

Dry days- 132
Days of rain- 124

I had a spare hour, so what better way to spend it than in Wilton Two looking at R-Man problems. I looked at Purple Feel, which was in the sun and roasting. I managed the first couple of moves OK, but the move to get the left hand into the slot puzzled me. I never nailed this one.

The Down Low was in the shade and thus next up. I did it in a few goes, keeping the left heel on rather than spinning round to a right heel a la R-Meister. This then made me think about a lower start, from the left arete into The Down Low. I had a look but one move releasing a toe hook was hard to do. I got it done after numerous goes, felt about 7a to me. I did the left arete on its own at 6b, both aretes at 6b adn failed to do a slap to the apex at around 6c+/7a due to ruined skin- the arete is sharp!!

Sp once more, stuff to get back on. A day of heels 'n' toes.

No comments:

Post a Comment