Wednesday 17 August 2011

Flappers

Dry days- 119
Days of rain- 112

I had dropped in at Brownstones on Saturday, but not a lot was dry so I ended up doing a few eliminatea on the Nexus Wall.

Today I headed back for a short session. I started off with Ridiculous Dyno, something I did ages ago but have never managed to repeat for the HD camera. It took a good while to nail it today, but the time I did it I got a good sized flapper on my little finger. I had a few goes at The Unjust Dyno, but it was too hot for any serious tries.

I had a 2 goes at Hank's Wall which now feels a lot harder due to hold loss. I couldn't even get the RH razor edge, so I'm not sure I'll be able to do this in future.

After this I dropped into Wilton One, failed on The Move and had a brief visual inspection of R-Meister's new stuff. It was a bit wet today, but looks worthy of another visit when dry.

Dyno video to follow.......

No comments:

Post a Comment