Wednesday 15 February 2012

Brimham Again

Dry days- 24
Days of rain- 22

The Doc, myself and the Junior Docs went to Brimham. We re-joined the National Trust since our membership had lapsed. First up I had a look at the 7a+ rock over problem at the Red Tape buttress, but was quickly reminded that it's nails. BeardyBeast and I tried it years back. Aft a warm up on the two easy problems here, I had a look at the Green Roof. I managed most of the moves on this, apart from the last couple, although the foot lock ate through my right shoe and then my foot. I opted to leave this for another time.

Next up was Black Chipper ArĂȘte. Rather annoyingly I did the first two moves that I couldn't do ever before, but then failed on the next two moves that I could always do. Weird.

After soup at the cafe I had a look at Pair In A Cubicle, which I really struggled with today despite being really close last visit. As a last ditch attempt I had a look at Murky Rib SDS, which I couldn't get off the ground on last time. After a while I managed all the moves, using a tenuous right heel on a pebble to slap through into the stand up. Second try I managed to link it. Then with sore skin and feeling rather weak, it was time for home.

No comments:

Post a Comment