Sunday 19 February 2012

Brownstones

Dry days- 26
Days of rain- 24

On Thursday I did a 6.5 mile run again, 1 hour 8 minutes and fairly comfortable. I was supposed to do a brisk 3 miles yesterday but the Doc and I were at kids' parties so I ended up not doing it. I was chatting to a Dad at the party- he is doing various runs and cycles and he put me into the fact that being a Preston Guild year, there's a race series: a 5k, 10k, a 10 miler and a marathon/ half. If you do all four you get a t shirt and a medal! Tempted.

Today, I had an hour at Brownstones. I met Baz who was already there and had a chat. I did the usual easy circuit, managed Lancashire PotHot sans flake and did some traversing. I still feel unfit, but hopefully we'll have a new house soon and I can get a board built. We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment