Friday 3 February 2012

Siberian Cold Snap

Dry days- 16
Days of rain- 18

Apparently the cold air from Siberia is why it is so damned cold here this week. Cold, but dry. On Wednesday I had a couple of hours in Silverdale. I went to WoR initially, which was a mistake as most of it was seeping and it was in the shade. ie cold. I was desperately trying to get warmed up on Deal In Pain, when Weak Sam pottered along having seen my car parked up. We had a chat and I failed to do much more, then opted to move over to Trowbarrow.

The Shelterstone was in the sun but everything felt very hard in my current state of weakness. I had a look at Mojo, getting close but losing skin, then went to Red Wall. This was also in the shade and very cold. I did most of the easier stuff, then wandered home. R-man texted me asking if I was out in the quarries, sounds like he managed to tick a few more projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment