Monday 18 July 2011

Il pluet

Dry days- 105
Days of rain- 95

Well, the weather crapped out and it's been really wet the last couple few days. Whilst this is nice as it has been too hot and humid, it has the disadvantage of my projects being wet for a while now.

I went to Wet Poo yesterday afternoon, conscious of the fact I haven't climbed for what seems like an eternity. I made the schoolboy error of rushing in and climbing lots of problems and not resting, resulting in a perpetual pump that lasted the two hours I was there. Add this to the heat in the climbing hall, and it was a recipe for crush.

On the positive side, I managed to flash most of the V5s on the right three boards, and flashed one of the V6s. I have to say this set feels softer than previous, so I'll take that performance with a pinch of salt.

I'm off work today and tomorrow, but the forecast is gash again so I may not get anything done. Plenty to be going at on the job front- need to sort out what I'll be doing in a couple of weeks, plus all the paperwork that is required. I may go for a run later, I'll see how I feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment