Wednesday 13 July 2011

Projects Remain

Dry days- 104
Days of rain- 91

I had a spare couple of hours this afternoon and having been reminded of Healey Nab I decided to head up there.

It was hot. Really hot. By the time I'd walked up to The Nab I was sweating. I did the usual problems, then failed utterly on R-man's Double Dutch. Then I set to work on my project right of DD. I had always tried it by going LH to a sidepull, then pop to the top. Today I tried it as an all out dyno- undercuts to top. I was getting pretty close, but it isn't skin friendly and eventually I had to leave.

I've finally done the Cadshaw video, here it is. My own Cadswallop and Olly Mueller's Cadger. Good problems.


Cadshaw castle Rocks Bouldering from GCW on Vimeo.

2 comments:

  1. Cadswallop looks much better close up, might have to head up and take a look...

    ReplyDelete