Saturday 3 March 2012

Bastards

Dry days- 34
Days of rain- 29

Yesterday, the Doc and I went to a school quiz night. Our team won, incredible as it may seem. There was then an impromptu rope climbing contest, which I was pleased to win too. And after not drinking!

Today it has alternated between sun and showers. I was still feeIng a bit viral, so I didn't bother with running. I decided on a Wet Poo visit. "bouldering please". "six pounds love". In I went to find the bouldering walls closed off for a comp. Brilliant. Oh well, caveat emptor. There is argument that I should have looked online etc before going, so it's my own fault. No refunds, fair enough but it may have been polite to let me know before taking my money. Well, Wet Poo you can keep my six pounds and shove it up your arse. The sooner I build my own board the better.

I went to Longridge after this, which was mostly wet. I had half an hour doing circuits aroun the Bomb Squad area, then went home. Grumpy.

No comments:

Post a Comment