Thursday 1 March 2012

Still Man Flu

Dry days- 33
Days of rain- 28

Right, I'm thoroughly fed up of this now! Cough cough cough, and every time I bend over gunk pours out of my sinuses. And I feel rotten and very tired.

I also hate being couped up. The Doc and I went to see Doc Snr on Saturday, up Silverdale way. Not being up to bouldering I went along for a walk with them from Milnthorpe, around the coast and back through Dallam Park. We had a pub lunch at the Cross Keys which was decent pub grub.

Yesterday was another day off for me and another not wanting to be couped up. The Doc was off with vomiting, so she and I went for a walk round Anglezarke reservoir, which got me quite breathless at times. We has a small pub snack after this. The Doc went for a hot chilli with baked potato- kill or cure if there ever was one! Then last night I made some lovely French Onion soup. Lovely.

I hope this lurgy buggers off soon, there's bouldering and marathon training to be done. I'm trying to pursuade Ginnster that he want to do the Ribble Way Challenge in June, 100km in 30 hours......

No comments:

Post a Comment