Tuesday 24 May 2011

More Running

Dry days- 78
Days of rain- 66

The weather has been very variable- sun, wind rain. I was half thinking about about going out tonight, but wasn't convinced anything would be dry. As it was clear asnd sunny when I got home, it just felt wrong to go indoors to some hot sweaty chalk filled wall.

I decided to go for a run, especially as it's less than 9 weeks until the cross bay challenge. I did a shorter version of my last route and covered 12.2km in 1 hour 15 mins 50 seconds, pretty much 9.6kmh. I feel pretty good after it which is a nice change. I am still looking forward to this Cross Bay half marathon, but then if that goes OK then there's always longer runs. But that's a dangerous thought, marathons and all that. I will put that line of thought to one side for now.

I need to get bouldering again, still aims to acheive and 7C seems more elusive than ever. But let's stay positive and psyched, and belief will no doubt help move me in the right direction. A big up to The Coolboy for his recent 7B+ sends, effort!!

No comments:

Post a Comment