Sunday 1 May 2011

Esoterica

Dry days- 72
Days of rain- 43

A day at Fairy Steps. The Trick and beyond!

Greg's guide mentions a couple of things of V6 and above beyond The Trick. I explored a bit, eventually finding the V6 wall. This ended up being a really hard pull on, then a slap for the top. it took a while to get the move sussed but then it was dans le sac.

I then did the rib to the left, although I didn't top out as there was a big loose block.

Then back to The Trick, and the sitter. After trying to do The Trick via my original sequence:

The Trick Font 7a/+ from GCW on Vimeo.



I suddenly found a Trick involving a left foot lock. After a bit I managed to link from the sitter, albeit via a not--as-eliminate as before sequence.

This weather is pretty mad, almost 4 weeks of sun and dry weather. Time to get on the projects....................................


Even More Fairy Steps from GCW on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment