Friday 29 April 2011

Fairy Steps Wedding

Dry days- 70
Days of rain- 43

The run of dry weather continues! I just hope this isn't our quota for the year. And today was William and Katherine's right Royal Wedding, so us plebs got an extra day off work.

And what better way to spend it than flailing around on the sitstart that beat me 2 days ago? There was less pressure of time today, so I got to rest properly. However, the first move was eluding me. In fact the second move was too. After a lot of failure, and many many oaths, I was getting really angry. But it made no difference. After many tries I was finally getting the first move done, it's very body position dependant. Then I was consistent on the second move- falling off every time.

Eventually I realised I could put my right foot on a crap dink which helped get the body position right for the cross over. And then in the end I managed to link it. Thank goodness for that, pain in the arse that it is.

After this I was wrecked, so I did Et Tu Brute which is an enjoyable traverse and then drove back home to recuperate, and grow some skin. I'm quite keen to get on Intellect SDS but I'm not sure of the approved Johnny G rules.




Fairy Steps Wedding from GCW on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment